WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just one smile together...Please

O.K.. I was out of my league this week. It has been TOO long since I have taken photos of a
17 month old! I admit, I am a little out of practice.

Meet Jake..... adorable little brother to Kaiden. Sweet, beautiful eyes and......... BUSY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Meet Kaidan.... adorable Big brother to Jake. Who tried so hard to be the good big brother-- and cooperate

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I met these two little guys on Thursday night. Taking pictures of them individually wasn't too tough-- but man o man.... trying to get that "shot" of the two of them together..

well... let's just say I've forgotten how much work is involved to try to accomplish that.

They had fun playing in this old toy box. Look at that smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here's a kiss from Brother!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was my Favorite expression of the night-- just look at that face!
I love it!
Photobucket

In such a big open space... Jake just wanted to cruise around. I can't really blame him
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaiden kept a good eye on his little brother. He tried so hard....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then... I think I just got lucky and finally got ONE on the two of them smiling together. Whew!

Photobucket

Way to keep me on my toes boys! Thank you Jake & Kaiden!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous color! I love love all that the outdoor brings... makes taking pictures so much easier huh? So hard when you are inside and have limited lighting... everything for me get so over "flashed"... beautiful job, pati boo! Love it! Adorable little lovies!

Johnnie and Clint said...

You did a FABULOUS job!!!! I love the outdoor photo shoots!! These 2 guys were adorable. What FUN!!!!
What a PRO you are. It comes so natural!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!