WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to School is Here!

I LOVE taking First day of school photos!! I put my kids through this ritual EVERY year.

So this is for all you Mom's with camera's ready to go .......... just a few thoughts.

In addition to the photos we normally take, new outfits, smiles, etc.....

Go for details!


SHOES:









One year we opened Colin's "new " shoes... and here's what we found... OOPS!


BACKPACKS





My kids LOVE to see all the different backpacks they have had throughout the years!



And my favorite......... Walking to School.








These are details that are worth remembering. So get your camera out and have fun tomarrow with your children!!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!