WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life..... celebrate it!

Why don't we hang more pictures up on our walls?

I have been taking photos of my kids for 13 years and this past summer I just FINALLY got my favorite shots up on the wall in frames. But it took 13 years..... shame on me!

Our life is art---
Photobucket

We need to let our life be the art on the walls that we celebrate and cherish!

Photobucket

So get out the photos your already love- and do something with them!

Here's my little summer accomplishment... and there's still room for one more photo--oops!



Take more Photos --
Have more pictures taken--- (I can help you! ;-)

Create more Art

Celebrate LIFE!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok... so hey! At least you got them up!! Yeah! Alright.. you are super inspiring me now.. woop! Go Momma Pati! I love it!

Oh and I have a new new favorite worship lady that I think you might just love love love too... her name is Laura Story.. and she is walking through the same thing you are, girl! Yep! Let me see if I can find the story on youtube and I will send it to ya.. it will bring you joy and encouragement I pray...:) Love you soooooo much! K! bye! ;)

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!!! I look so forward to your message each day. You AMAZE me!!! It took me awhile to get my photos on the wall, too. The memories of our life are forever in our pictures. I love your Live, Laugh, and Love wall. What a GREAT idea!!

prayers and love to all
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!