WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Waiting for a final word...

Trusting God... no matter what.

So grateful for so many prayers spoken, words of encouragement given and love shown to our family.

We love you all so much!

Pati

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to view your blog again and saw the news about your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong, i can tell you're a fighter.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!