WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, August 2, 2008

As I continue to move forward with my new photography business,

part of my personal vision is to offer other related photo products. I have always been completely captivated with the possibilities that turn a precious photo into a work of art!

Throughout August, I will be taking some time to share some of the options you will have in displaying and sharing your most cherished photos. Items like....

Birth Announcements - Christmas Cards
Custom Photo Cards - Custom Portrait Collages
Coffee Table Books - brag books
Photo Jewelery - Gallery Wrapped canvases
Photo Bags & Purses - Photo tiles
Custom Cigar Box Purses - (handmade by Yours truly) .... and more.

Because I have been an avid scrapbooker for years... I am always intrigued with new and creative expressions for photography.

So for starters... I'd like to share with you the first series of my Custom Photo Cards.
This is called my "INSPIRATION" series.



Have you ever written a thank you note, a greeting card, or just a note of encouragement?
My guess is that you have. We all do.

Well, my thoughts are, why not personalize it?

Instead of the hallmark photo of the beautiful child or flower on on the card-- why not include a photo of your own children? How much more would your friends or family appreciate that? Grandma would certainly LOVE IT!

These are 5X7 fold over cards that come with envelopes. You can completely customize these with your own border color or word expressions. I just loved the thought of inspirational words!
One photo+One word = IMPACT

(Sorry-- I know you've seen these photos already. They were designed awhile ago)

But I'd LOVE to put your child's photo on the front!

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Pati, as I continue to look at your blog many times daily, I see something new each time. Your photo cards--a thought--These are so phenominal that you would be able to put them on the SendOutCard-- Card Shop created by artists.--and that you defnintely are!!!! It would be a great way to get your photo cards out to millions of people. You set your own price. It's a great opportunity-- let me know what you think. You can view the card shop for your self. xxxooo johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!