WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Marley is... A OK--Hurray!

We are so thankful for any puppy prayers that were sent up high!
Our dog Marley is just fine. His tumor was benign, and we are thrilled for that news!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Right now, he looks a little like frankenstein-- with a shaved head and a nice long scar with stitches-- but he's still just as adorable to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!