WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Few Final Vacation Moments...

As I looked at my vacation shots... there were a few more that I really wanted to post.

Especially these......... Here's Lissy...being so Lissy!

Total Exuberance --is what I think when I see these. We need to jump for joy during more sunsets... don't you think? Life is a gift!



Here's such a sweet one of Anthony & Emily


And here are my kids.......
I loved taking these--the whole silhouette thing is so intriguing to me.




On a different note, it was amazing to watch my son Colin with his cousin Anthony.

These two are like brothers... and they are both growing up so quickly.
Sure they played and goofed off..
but I caught moments when they would just be hanging out... like little men.

Who knows what they were taking about.....


Photobucket





And here they were only a few short years ago.. on Cape Cod.

Life really does go quickly--- that's why I LOVE to capture as much of it as I can...

These moments can be so easily forgotten!


And this one is for my sister...... who accidentally torched our hibachi.
The entire thing caught fire... and went up in flames!


A little fun here...we are in my son's cool SHADES!


And lastly-- yours truly!



Thanks so much for sharing in my vacation moments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that one of us standing on the rocks is really cool! And I love the glasses pics :)

Nice job, Mom :)

Amy said...

O my goodness!!! And thankyou for the peaks into your beautiful vacation! Wish I was a little fly in your pocket.. taking in all the beauty :D

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures with the glasses! Very creative...

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!