WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet Lindsey

I have been really excited to share these photos with you.

Photobucket

Lindsey was actually my first true "official" photo shoot! These were taken back in December of last year. So for my first real shoot, I was definitely nervous--- but fortunately for me, she made it so easy!

As you can see she photographs SO beautifully. And it was a wonderful experience.

Enjoy--

Photobucket

This is my favorite!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Lindsey-- and I hope to get another chance to work with you!

XOXO--Pati

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!