WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 5, 2008

JOY

JOY: /joi/ 1 [to rejoice, to be glad, to delight, to exult]
2 [the spontaneous eruption of delight when a child and water meet]

I took my kids to Mill Ave to "practice" and once we came across this fountain... there was no
leaving. I didn't mind one bit---this was great practice for me! Spontaneous and full of joy!









Mill Ave. - Tempe AZ June 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pati,

These pictures of your daughter are awesome. Where did you find this place?

Kathleen

Shell said...

So cute! Are you any good at Photoshop? I love it! Shell

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!