WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Amy

Meet one of my special High School Seniors Amy -

Well, O.K... she graduated last June. She was referred to my by her friend Monique--- whom
I hope to feature next on my blog!

Amy was so fun to shoot--- and as you can see, she was extremely photogenic!














This was one of my favorites!

















I think this shot of her is adorable! Amy-- you could be a model!











I'm calling you amazing Amy from now on. It was a honor to do your senior portraits!
Best Wishes Always-- Pati
(p.s. remember me when you become a bride--;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pati, these photos are SO beautiful, i especially like the ones of her with the rose in her hair!

i met you really briefly at the pug meeting last month, when we went to the mexican restaurant. you were sitting at the other end of the table from me so i didn't get a chance to talk to you.

are you going to the pug meeting this month?

Anonymous said...

Just amazing... her hair is amazing... wow! How... I mean... does hair like that really exist?? :) I am having hair envy over here! Heesh! Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Pati, you are such a wonderful photographer :) I had a great time!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!