WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wyatt & Will

Here are two little guys I have know for years.... meet Will and Wyatt! They are the boys of my close friend Jennifer.

They are sweet and fun... and brothers of course! You'll see that in the photos.

I did this shoot in the middle of July-- in Arizona-- and worked up a sweat..but it was well worth it!


Jenn says this first photo is pretty typical of their personalities.
Photobucket

This is Wyatt...
Photobucket


Photobucket

And this is Will!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We hung out at a tiny little pond near my home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that's a Big Brother for you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE Wyatt's expression here...
Photobucket

a pair of new shoes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was fun!! JUMP!
Photobucket

Photobucket


What's a brother to do...but elbow each other!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Some of these next shots are my favorites!!
Photobucket

Photobucket Everyone needs their own little spot........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These were the first silhouettes I ever did...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too precious--- Thank you Wyatt & Will!! I love you boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! Thank you for all of your hard work (especially climbing into that tree!) The boys were so comfortable with you... you captured their personalities and their brotherly bond, elbows and all!

Amy said...

The colors are splendid, Pati! Wow!!! Love the clarity and the colors... all the pics just pop!

You really captured the relationship of the boys too... so so sweet! Well done, woman!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!