WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, July 4, 2008

Alexandria & Savannah

I'd like you to meet Alexandria & Savannah, two of the sweetest little girls that go to my church!
They were so much fun to photograph, so full of life and they definitely kept me on my toes!

This is Alexandria (Lexi) She is 5 years old... what a doll!







Lexi's got spunk!! And you gotta love the pink hat!!!


This is Lexi's sister Savannah... She too is 5 years old. And no... they're not twins.
Is she not the just adorable?

She sure was thinking about something here......






So, we fed some ducks... and went for a little walk!






And just had some fun!!















Then came the LOLIPOPS!





Lexi even started doing a dance for me. She was singing, "I have the Power of Jesus,"
a song she learned from Bible camp!





Now that's ONE HAPPY CAMPER! Traces of LOLIPOP everywhere!



But here sister was bitten by a bug... and she starting crying. Her mom said I might as well take a picture of that too!
Truly a "captured moment" Poor Savannah!


But she recovered!!





Sister's to the end!


Thank you Alexandria & Savannah!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The colors are amazing! Their mom is going to LOVE them. (Your logo looks VERY nice on the pics) Great job!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!