WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cousin Maria

At our family reunion this weekend, I had a chance to take some shots of our cousin Maria!
That was so much fun--- it's amazing how much a child changes so quickly.

She has matured into just a wonderful young little lady!! Oh, and I LOVED the cowboy hat!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's my favorite--- I loved her smile here!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Maria with Julia & Lissy!
Photobucket
AND... she loved hanging out with her cousin Colin! They had some fun time together.
Photobucket
Pakulis Clan---
Photobucket

THANKS MARIA! That was fun!

Here are a few ither shots from the weekend I wanted to add in








HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JIM!

Thank you Jim & Lorraine!!






1 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful Family, Pati! Amazing amazing pics... love the 'leg' pics.. hmmmm.. you are my inspiration... gonna have to try that...he he... What a precious time! Can't wait to see more! Love you!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!