WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, July 25, 2008

Leaving Again

We're heading out for one final trip before school starts.

Destination: Juniper Wells Ranch!

It's looks wonderful.. with LOTS of great scenery for photography-- I'm so excited!
We are having a small family reunion! Should be fun!




I hope to post while I'm away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW SISTER! That weekend with mom, you and the kids was so much fun! The pictures are so beautiful! But the one of the fire...well...still funny! I love you babe!
Luv,
Odd

Anonymous said...

Your Pictures are really great!

Anonymous said...

Me and Colin look cool! I love you Tia Pati! Thanks!
Love NENE

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!