WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Photos

Hooray I did it! I figured out how to post "big" photos onto my blog!

I've been wanting bigger photos! So in case you're wondering... I upload my photos to http://www.photobucket.com/ -Once they're uploaded, I just copy the html code for the photo and paste it into my post. Pretty simple stuff.

Anyway, I am in Carlsbad California this week... enjoying the beach with my children. This was the only photo I had to play with... sorry. I know you've seen it already. But... you haven't seen it "big".

Wow... my photos better be good! You can see everything!

Photobucket

Hope to post some beach photos soon!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Hi Pati! It's Shell, I like this pic best for your business cards!

Love your blog! So cute! I think though, that you should get rid of the white border around your header.... just a suggestion. (to get rid of it, just change the color from white to black, under customize-fonts and colors)

I miss, you and can't wait to see you again! :)

Anonymous said...

Pati, the pictures of you and the Pakulis Family just about brings me to tears! How we've all aged and the kids have grown! And the picture of Peter....AWSOME! He's got great looking brothers, but he's still the best looking one!
XOXO,
Odd

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!