WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meet the Beautiful Miss Monique

After taking her Senior photos this past May.... I was inspired to pursue photography on a professional level!

I guess Monique sort of "pushed me over the edge" ... and I am so thankful she decided to ask me to take her photos!

As you can see, Monique is a gorgeous! And.... she's just as beautiful on the inside!





















I LOVE the polka-dot dress! Looks great Monique!






This is my favorite!!





CLASS OF 2008

Thank you Monique... for taking a chance on me! You are BEAUTIFUL!

God Bless You!!

Pati





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love the ones of her in the polka dot dress!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Pati!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!