WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, August 9, 2008

Continuing to b e L I e V E

I had a wonderful friend share a comment on my recent post... I Believe.
It was so very encouraging. This is what she shared:

As I look at your photo of the word
"Believe"- I see the word "live" within it: "beLIeVE".

Interesting, here is one of the dictionary's definition:

2. intransitive verb stay alive: to remain alive-
lived through a serious illness




So I created this little design to remind me of that:



I do have so many reason to believe -- that I will share with you soon.

---I will also continue to try to capture beauty with my camera.
---I will continue to provide photography as I am able to do so.
---And...I will continue to post and share that with you.

This is what my husband desires.. that we continue to LIVE our lives, as best we can ... in and through this all.

So thank you for continuing to visit and share in this journey of life, photography and beauty with me.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is awesome!!

Yes, Lord!! Believe.... beLIeVE... woo hoo... what an awesome awesome insight :D Love that!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I just noticed that. That, I must say, is something amazing.

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!! Clint and I are just blown away by your courage and strength and the words you use to convey your feelings such as beLIeVE!!!

WE too beLIeVE life will prevail.

all our prayers and love

Clint and Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!