WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, August 10, 2008

No Photos

Well, as most of you know, I've been very preoccupied for the last few days.

I haven't had any photoshoots recently... so in all honesty, I'm really reaching

tonight for what to share.

So, I thought I'd share this photo with you:Photobucket

I did this in photoshop. It was VERY time consuming, but I just loved the results!

This type of service will be available to all my clients. I think it is such a nice way to really add contrast and interest to a black & white photo.

It's also something to keep in mind for a Christmas card. It's fun and different!

Just gives some flare!


Pati




1 comments:

Amy said...

Love that!!!

Are you using Adobe Photoshop?? Think I have Jasc Photoshop and I feel so handicapped on it... can do basic stuff, but this is soooo cool!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!