WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, August 25, 2008

Precious Aciana....

Is she not adorable?

This weekend I had a chance to photograph and celebrate Aciana turning 3!
That's pronounced Ah-see-ah-na! Beautiful!

She was so sweet... and seemed to enjoy our photo session overall.

Photobucket
I Loved her little smile.
Photobucket
And this hat was so perfect for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She recieved some birthday balloons....
Photobucket

and enjoyed this soft boa!
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was quite the little look!

Photobucket
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the balloons----- she just stared at them for a little while.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has become one of my favorite shots.... I just love to photograph children as they are walking along.
Photobucket

See? How sweet is that?
Photobucket
Thank you Aciana----- xoxo
Pati

2 comments:

Coach B said...

Aciana is VERY adorable. I am proud to be her Uncle! She is very photogenic, I have some great shots of her and my daughter at the beach when they visited us in Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i was seaching on google on my name and i found this blog. My name is Aciana too i was named after my great grandma, it is a very beautiful name :) if you would like to e-mail me my e-mail is Espinoza6an@aim.com
thanks

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!