WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Believe..

At the end of my staircase is this word.

It has been there for years and I look at it everyday.

Lately, I look at it even more often.

Photobucket

I have much to share about our life right now-- but I am exhausted- and I have to leave for the entire day.

Photobucket

So I'll share more tomarrow...

3 comments:

Katie said...

I wanted you to know that the Krugers are covering you all in prayer, along with many others, I know.

We request God's guidance, wisdom, power, peace and faith be multiplied to you in abundance.

Amy said...

Standing with you and Peter right now. I was so disappointed to not be there last nite for the prayer meeting. Bobby worked late and I had the kids, but know that you are constantly in our prayers. Really..

Anonymous said...

As I look at your photo of the word
"Believe"- I see the word "live" within it: "beLIeVE".

Interesting, here is one of the dictionary's definition:

2. intransitive verb stay alive: to remain alive-
lived through a serious illness

I am standing with you
Love you all lots-
Karen

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!