WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Hailey

Isn't she a doll? This is my BEAUTIFUL little niece!
Every time I go home to California to visit--I try to sneak some photos of her.

Next trip out -- I can't wait to do a full photo shoot with her!! Enjoy!!


Baby Hailey and her grampy-- Robert ( my brother)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Just thinking about what I'm going to do today!
Photobucket

Waiting to blow out some birthday candles!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Our little thumb sucker!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hailey was a Flowergirl in her grampa's wedding!
Photobucket


Photobucket

O.K... so I couldn't resist a little photoshop fun on this last one!

I think she looks like an Angel!

Love you Hay-Hay!! --- Aunt Pati

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!