WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meet my friend Moses Lugemye

Passionate and gifted musician, songwriter, worship pastor.... and sometimes just a big kid at heart.

Photobucket

Moses is the Lead Worship Pastor at my church Desert Springs. I have the awesome opportunity to work with him on staff at Desert Springs as an assistant worship leader.

He is originally from Uganda.. and has been living in the U.S. for over 10 years.
Photobucket

He released his first worship CD, Sacred Dance, in 2006. You can visit his website, http://moseslugemye.com/ to learn more about his ministry and to listen music clips from
the Sacred Dance cd. He is currently working on his next worship project.

Photobucket

This past June, he had an opportunity to go visit his family for the first time in 3 years.

Because I am a Mother, I told Moses that we HAD to take some photos so he could give them
to his mother, Jessica. So we did a "mini-after-the-Sunday-Service" photoshoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Mama Jessica was happy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

His smile is infectious-- as is his personality!

He is a great worship leader, musician and friend!

He's also SINGLE..... just an fyi to all you ladies--- (Sorry Moe ;-)

Photobucket


Here's my favorite shot-- looks good for his next album cover right?
Photobucket
If you want to read more about Moses... you can click the following links:

http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecommoses2david

http://www.groupietunes.com/artists/moseslugemye


Thanks Moses - love you brother!

Pati

1 comments:

Melissa Jill :) said...

Hey Pati! Great job on this shoot! Moses is super-cute. You should totally set us up! :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!