WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, September 1, 2008

I have been getting some of the sweetest comments! Thank you!

Wow--- this blogging journey has been so exciting. I just love hearing from you all and have really been touched lately by some of the recent comments you have made. Some about my photography and some regarding my family situation.

I wish I could figure out how to e-mail you back when you comment. I ALWAYS want to respond. I've tried to hit my reply button, but I don't think it reaches your e-mail, I think it goes to blogger----

So.... to respond to a few of you....

to Lisett in Texas--- Thank you! I am so glad you found me.. Your encouragement was wonderful and I am honored that you would even visit my blog! God bless you!

To the wonderful group of women in Wisconsin-- The Shoreline Lutheran High school faculty wives and teacher's that are praying for our family right now---- WOW! Thank you!!!! How deeply moved I was to get your e-mail. It is wonderful thing to be a part of a larger family - Thank you so much!

Miss Amy-- you know who you are-- my faithful blog reader and sister in Christ!
Every comment you make warms my heart. Thank you my friend.

Johnny & Clint - you guys are the best!! I just love you both--and I am so glad you are in my life!

Stacey Barone - you rock! I want to hang out with you more!

Katie--- your one comment blew me away-- thank you!

Dimitri-- thank you my fellow photographer friend!

Oh and Mary-- The "believe" gift you gave me was amazing--- that was so beautiful! Thank you so much!

I am so encouraged and humbled by you ALL--- and TRULY honored that you come to my blog and visit! So thank you again!

XOXO - pati


3 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

I look forward to visiting your blog everyday. The music, the children, the love, the joy and the peacefulness I see in you and Peters smile is my daily inspiration. THANK YOU for sharing your lives!

Anonymous said...

I am honored to be in your life. Your blog is intoxicating. There is something that just makes me want to get to the computer to see it. The photo's of the children are always touching and your faith is inspirational.

Stacey

lisi said...

pati.. so so so glad to have found your blog (amy directed traffic!!);-)
i am very encouraged by you and your photography and especially your comments/words..
really blesses pati!
with papa's love,
lisette

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!