WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, September 11, 2008

I recently came across this quote....

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ---Mother Teresa

Sounds about right for our lives right now.

Facing this Giant has become even tougher right now. Because of how fast this tumor is growing, we found out that Peter is going to need radiation on his entire neck and face, in conjunction with chemo-- TWICE a day, for 3-4 weeks.

The side effects from this will be extremely difficult. My heart was broken yesterday as I heard this and realized what my husband is going to have to walk through. He has to walk through the fire---

My devotion this morning--- amazingly came from the book of Daniel. Rack Shack and Benny---( as paraphrased by the Veggie Tales)

They were tossed into the fire-- and when they were in there, they found that were not alone! The Lord Himself was in the heart of the fire WITH them. They came away-- completely unharmed.

This was so timely for me... to know that Peter will not be there alone-- but that God himself will be with him every moment.

On my birthday - God showed me this fire..... and the cloud with the silver lining that was in the midst of it! http://patipakulis.blogspot.com/2008/07/fire-cloud-and-rainbow.html

Photobucket

September has been full of storms and clouds, amazing sunsets and at least one rainbow that my son Colin saw. It has been amazing---

We face this Giant with the ONE who can slay it! This... I have to beLIeVE!

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

YOU are both the epitomy of courage, strength and FAITH in our heavenly Father! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

TOGETHER the Lord WILL walk this fire walk with Peter and TOGETHER YOU WILL defeat this GIANT We wrap our loving arms around you both and continue to pray and beLIeVE!!!

xoxoxox
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!