WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meet the Shavers

They are a beautiful family from my church Desert Springs - http://www.desertsprings.net/
I have been hoping for the opportunity to photograph this family for quite awhile now.

When you see their two little boys--- you'll know why!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I gotta say that taking family portraits is not easy with little ones! I am learning to be as fast as possible!

Of course it helps when Mom & Dad do a little tickling!

Photobucket


Lucas and Jason are so stinking adorable!

Photobucket

Jason had been napping... he had to warm up to the idea of taking photos.
I promised him a red lollipop--- that seemed to help!

Photobucket

Lucas was ready to go...
Photobucket


Now what's a big brother for.... but to look up to!

Photobucket

... and to walk this journey of life with!

Photobucket


This shot is one of my favorites. Just a little bit of Lucas's personality coming through!

Photobucket

He was amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And Jason? I don't even think angels are this cute--- look at that face!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mom & Dad, you should be proud of these beautiful boys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's just nothing like being in Daddy's big strong arms!

Photobucket

O.K... I'm tired now--- leave me alone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jason was SO excited to finally get that lolipop I promised him! Yum!
Photobucket



Lucas was such a character... First I'll dance a bit for you--- then I gotta go be
KING OF THE HILL ---------- See ya!

Photobucket


Now THAT"S being full of LIFE!

Photobucket


Thank you Shaver Family!! It was a joy!

Photobucket
God Bless you--

Pati

4 comments:

Amy said...

O my gosh, Pati! This are beautiful! I love the one with the little boy on top of the tables... you are incredible, girl! I need to learn from the master...LOL!! Hey do you have a price list?? We are needing to do something for the holiday.. just askin!

Love you! Aims

Johnnie and Clint said...

I love the pictures you take from behind as they are walking. THOSE are my favorite!! These 2 little boys are adorable and what fun!!! You never seize to AMAZE us!!! You are a wonderful woman of many, many talents. How blessed we are!!!!

hugs

clint and johnnie

lisi said...

very cool shots! really special dada and son picture.. love that! thanks for sharing these. i'm sure this family will cherish that time, and the great pictures you captured of them~
hope your week is going well!
lisette

Anonymous said...

Pati!

Oh my gosh - I love your photos. I am Kristen Shaver's sister Linda. I had tears rolling down my eyes - I loved the photos SO much. You captured so many facets of the boys personalities - it is amazing - and neat family moments. I have never really seen such a portfolio of portraits. I wish we lived closer and I would hire you in a heartbeat to shoot my family. Best wishes to you . . . .

Linda Ashida

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!