WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, October 2, 2008

All Aboard the Senior Train!

This is Alex.....

O.K. I know the response you're thinking right now is probably something like...... WOW!

That's what I thought too! She is one beautiful High School Senior.

Her personality is just as beautiful--- and I had so much fun doing this photo shoot "down by the railroad tracks!"

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

I was feeling a little old---- because I am! Alex actually used to babysit my kids occasionally... and it was amazing to see her so grown up!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





This is one of my favorite shots!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


This next one is for her mom Pam. There's just something about this shot.

As Alex prepares to go off to college. I just see Alex moving down the tracks of life---- with the whole world before her....yet she looks back with those georgeous eyes and that amazing smile--- saying I'm alright MOM. I know which direction to head toward!

Sorry Pam-- I don't want to undo you-- that's just what I see! XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket


She has these AMAZING green eyes--- I'm still not sure if I really did them any justice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket

I just LOVE this one too!

Photobucket

And I HAD to get the feet---- way too cute! This photo will make it to my website!
Photobucket

Dear Lord,
My prayer for Alex is that you guide EVERY step in her life. The big steps and the small steps. Keep her feet walking in Your direction! Guide her along the path-- and protect her every moment! Give her wisdom and help her to fulfil the plan You have for her life---help her to see the beauty she was made to bring to this world!

Amen!

Thank you Alex--- it was an honor!



Pati


2 comments:

lisi said...

really great train shots! thanks for sharing pati! alex is very pretty..
bless you!

Johnnie and Clint said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE the photos by the train/tracks. Alex truly is so beautiful with those green eyes and YES you captured her beauty--You seem to always capture just the right shot with the BEST backgrounds--The perfect background for Clint and I--down by the tracks---The trains are his life! God Bless--johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!