WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, October 13, 2008

Wow...

This was fun! I had a VAL this weekend... short for Very Amazing Lens! It is one I hope to have..........someday!

My good friend Cindi has it--- it's an 80-200mm 2.8 zoom lens-- and it is Awesome.

It weighs 3 lbs...and my arm has been sore for 2 days using it. Along with my wrists... but the pain was worth it! Even for just this shot alone.

Photobucket

Peter really loved this photo and wanted me to post it. How often do we get Marley to sit and look right into the camera?

I also wanted to share this photo..... it was a surprise. I didn't see any rainbow colors while I took it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW! FANTASTIC!! AWESOME!!! I LOVE these 2 PHOTOS!! You definitely have a card photo.THAT is a VAL!!...but hey when you have the PERFECT specimens (strange choice of words..lol) the rest doesn't matter. Marley you are adorable!! luv u Colin, Julia, and Lissy. You're the BEST!!!!

RAINBOWS never cease to continue appearing. beLIeVing...living...loving...
strength...courage....fighting...
healing...Faith... GOD is GREAT!!!

hugs
johnnie

lisi said...

you don't need VAL! with or without 'her' you rock!! ;-)
these are great! marley with your beauties.. priceless shot!

love the rainbow 'ring around the palm trees'!! cool...

so glad you posted these.. thanks pati!
hope your day is full of papa's peace today~

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!