WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Final Sessions for November

NOVEMBER
Saturday Nov 1st 4:00 pm
Sunday Nov 2nd FULL

Saturday Nov 8th FULL.
*Sunday Nov 9th FULL

Friday Nov 14th FULL
Saturday Nov 15th FULL.
Sunday Nov 16th FULL

Friday, Nov 21st FULL
*Saturday Nov 22nd 2 p.m. & 4 pm
Sunday Nov 23rd FULL

*Saturday Nov 29th 4 p.m.
*Sunday Nov 30th 2 p.m.

Thank you all so much! I love my job!!

2 comments:

lisi said...

so i wish upon a star!! ;-)
hoping for you to fill those timeslots with folks soon! and they will be blessed!!

love to you this almost last day of october!!
lis

Johnnie and Clint said...

Those last few photo sessions will be filed shortly. Your love and passion for photographer shines in every photo you snap. faith-love-prayer

hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!