WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, October 20, 2008

Website Dedication for my Hubby!

Well, today I officially introduced my website to as much of the world as I know. Thank you all for such amazing comments and feedback! I am so encouraged!!

I would like to dedicate my website to my husband Peter! My motivation and my determination. He has walked through cancer with such amazing courage and he has been my number one supporter!

After his 2ND diagnosis, I wasn't sure if I was just supposed to "table" this pursuit for a season. But he has never wanted me to stop. He encouraged me to continue to move forward - and to push through -- even in the midst of our family walking through cancer.

Thank you so much baby!!

He is doing well and we are nearing the halfway mark in his treatment---YES! Gos has been so faithful throughout!

So I continue to move forward with the desire to capture beauty and to bless others with the gift of photography! For this I am truly grateful!


Many of you have asked about scheduling a photoshoot-- so I wanted to just put my Fall schedule out there.

[Marley and Colin are discussing their session time]
Photobucket

OCTOBER
Sunday Oct 26th --FULL
Thurs - Oct 30th ---FULL

NOVEMBER
Saturday Nov 1st 2 pm & 4:00
Sunday Nov 2nd 2 p.m. & FULL

Thurs – Nov 6th 4 pm
Friday Nov 7th 4 pm
Saturday Nov 8th -- FULL
Sunday Nov 9th 2 p.m. & 4 pm - FULL

Thurs – Nov 13th 4 pm
Friday Nov 14th FULL
Saturday Nov 15th FULL.
Sunday Nov 16th FULL

Saturday Nov 22nd 4 p.m.
Sunday Nov 23rd 2 p.m. & FULL
Saturday Nov 29th 4 p.m.
Sunday Nov 30th 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.

Thank you all so much!

Pati
Photobucket

4 comments:

lisi said...

beautiful... bless you pati and all that is ahead for you and your family! he is faithful, indeedy!
with love, lis
oh! your son and marley look sooo cool! love it~

Johnnie and Clint said...

Praise God for You and Peter--what a perfect dedication--courage--strength-support--love--and FAITH!

The lives you have touched and changed is glorious!! Dr.P--your courageous walk through this cancer is astounding!!! I can see you now at the TOP of the Mountain with your arms raised. God is GREAT!!

luv u
johnnie

Johnnie and Clint said...

Marley agrees--"OK, but I'm only going to be still for one more photo." "ruff, ruff" Your timing is always right on! Great Shot You guys are so handsome!!!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

Hey I know we just met... but if you ever need a second shooter, I'd LOVE to go! You seem so awesome and I'd love to watch you in action :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!