WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alger Family Sneek Peek!

This shoot was wonderful! And I will post family photos of the Alger clan soon--

This was just a peek for them!

Photobucket

I just had to get a little artsy fartsy on this one!

See you soon!

2 comments:

lisi said...

pati! how cool is this.. i love the artsy fartsy! love it girl!
what a neat and creative way to capture this family.. :-)
bless you! lis

Trish said...

I agree that this family looks so cool & beautiful...but that could be because I am biased. The Alger Clan may be expanding to other family names, since they are all girls, but we are all still Alger at heart.

Thank you Pati for an amazing experience & I am just giddy with anticipation to see them all!

Trish Alger...one of many.
www.justchickenscratch.com

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!