WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just a few more.....

I took a few more photos of Tessa and Aciana together. I just wanted to share them with you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot--- it also has a vintage coloring to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's just so much to look at and catch my attention---

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nothing like being close to Mommy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Tickling always works!
Photobucket


Photobucket
I just LOVE the eyelashes!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at THAT face!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just LOVE this shot of Aciana.

Photobucket
and here my favorite!!
Photobucket
Thank you Tessa, LeReen, Brian and Aciana!!
Pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

What Precious Children!! You seem to Always capture just the right moment!!! I love the one where Tessa is laying on the white blanket and the one with the beautiful eyelashes!!!! Children-smiles-joy-laughter-love, friends, walking hand-n-hand. Your Passion and love for photography comes out in EVERY picture.

hugs johnnie

lisi said...

what a great photo shoot!!!
love them all pati! thanks again for brightening my day with these smiles and fun and beauty-filled pictures.. ;-)
love the pink top tessa! especially the one with her baby tongue out!! haha!
blessings~
lisette

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!