WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Tessa....

She was visiting from Hawaii... and she is so adorable. Here she sits with her cousin Aciana. It was the only time during a photoshoot with her family... that she just sat.... and didn't move. Good friends have a way of doing that!

She enjoys the peace of the end of a day... with her Pal---

IPhotobucket

I have to leave for most of the day, but I will post the photos of her family shoot this afternoon.

I just wanted to get this one up.... I know mom is checking my blog! Hi LeReen! Photos coming! ;-)

2 comments:

lisi said...

this is soooo great! i love her precious cousin's little hand on her shoulder, and her sweet hand just by her side.. tessa's hair is too cutie!!
her momma will LOVE this.. ;-)
bless you and your family today pati!
lisette

Anonymous said...

This is Tessa's dad checking. Can't wait to see the photo's!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!