WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy birthday Lissy!

What a weekend! It was completely non-stop. Alissa turned 9! And of course we went to see High School Musical 3!!!

I also was at an amazing photography workshop - more to come on that!

And... I had 2 photo shoots-----WHEW! I'm pretty beat! But just had to get back to you all to say hello!

I wanted to share another natural light photo. Again, this shot is taken right in front my dining room window. Window lighting is some of the most beautiful natural light of all!

Photobucket

Happy 9th Birthday Monkey!! I love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! wow!! 9!!

lisi said...

she is so beautiful pati.
so glad you guys had a nice weekend!
blessing to you and your family this really nice fall tuesday~
lis

Jona Giammalva said...

Look at that beautiful girl! How did she reach 9 so fast? Happy Birthday Alissa!

Johnnie and Clint said...

Happy 9th Birthday Lissy!!! What a Beautiful young lady you are with those gorgeous blue eyes.

Pati, WOW! What a fun filled weekend! Have you taken a breath yet??!!!!

God Bless
Hugs
Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!