WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Finally Ready!

I have been working hard on my "official" website.... and I am excited to announce that it is finally ready.

For my blog readers-- here's a sneak peek for you: http://www.patipakulis.com/

I would love your comments or feedback!

Pati

6 comments:

Amy said...

O my gosh!! The site is beautiful!! I am just in awe!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!!

Clint said...

I Loved it cant wait to get our photo sesssion done. You once again out done your self.

lisi said...

go pati!! ;-) your lifestyle photos rock! you inspire and capture so much on film...
maybe the mccain's and palin's are next.. ;-) hmmm...

bless you and your family with joy and fun today!!

LeReen said...

Beautiful site Pati! It's unique, I like that! I may have to beg my hubby to get me some of the photo jewerly, especially since we have such wonderful pictures to use!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful site Pati. You did an awesome job showing your beautiful work. Can't wait to get our family photos taken. Many blessings to the Pakulis Family.
Cristy

Johnnie and Clint said...

You are TRULY AMAZING!!! LOVE it!!!Can't wait to get our pictures done!!!!

xoxoxoxo Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!