WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our journey continues...

The mountains are getting a little steeper and the Giant is trying to hide.

We take each day-- one day at a time.
We pray
We hold each other tightly--
We cry

We still laugh--
We live
and we believe - Always!

There is so much to do--- I stay up late. If Peter can do radiation and chemo-- I can loose sleep to get it all done.

I have strength-- and God is with me! He is always with me!

My friend Cindi asked me to put this together---

a family photo--

Photobucket

You are free to copy it-- paste it- print it... whatever you like. And when you look at it---maybe you can say a little prayer.

Your prayers are like rain--- the refresh and strengthen us! They water our souls.

They are life!

And we are so grateful! Thank you...!

pati

8 comments:

lisi said...

thank you for sharing this pati.. i love the children/their hands near their faces/and just showing the beauty smiles! your family is beautiful!
i was listening to one of my fav. songwriters.. andy gullahorn.. 'burning bushes'
just wanted to pass this on.. found it while i was looking up the lyric... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCISJqQreyQ thought of your beauty photography with an amazing song.. that would bless so many pati! ;-) with love, lisette

lisi said...

oh... i almost forgot.. ;-)
andy's song starts at about 48 seconds into that video..
and i'm hoping for you today~ rest and strength...
lisette

Amy said...

O my sweet friend! We are praying daily for you.. the kids pray every night for Mr. Peter... we love you so much, and are standing and believing and hoping with you.

xo Amy

LeReen said...

Pati you are such a STRONG WOMAN!!! I think of you and your family often and pray that this will be all over. I know things are given to us only make us stronger and girl you are one tough cookie!

LeReen

ps. love the picture of the girls in your header! can't wait to see more. :)

Johnnie and Clint said...

Pati-You are so STRONG and have unbelievable TENACITY--- We continue to pray ,beLIeVE and stand beside you!! You and Peter will REACH the top no matter how STEEP!--- the GIANT WILL be conquered!! We luv u all so much! clint and johnnie

Johnnie and Clint said...

---the photo is so full of love, joy, laughter, happiness---- The individual ones of the kids are SUPER!! The Pakulis Family--You ROCK!!!!!

Clint said...

Patti
I wish I had half the strength that you and Dr. P have. For Dr. P. to keep seeing his patients, spending time with the kids it is so amazing what he does. Then there is you. You take care of him the kids and church, soccer, music classes, you photography, the house and keeping us informed with your powerfull words. You are AMAZING!!!

LeReen said...

I also believe that He gives us only what we can handle. He knows us, we are His children. It may not seem like you can get through this at times, but you are STRONG... beLIevE! You and your family will get through this soon enough. This I beLieVe!!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!