WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tessa + Family = Precious

Meet the Carr Family -- visiting from Hawaii!

I know they have been waiting to see some of their photos on my blog--- so I'm just gonna mostly post... to get them on quickly.

Tessa was a sweetheart-- and her little piggy tails to die for! What a beautiful Family

Enjoy!

Photobucket



Photobucket

This is my Favorite shot!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are just a few of Tessa with her cousing Aciana! I have more of the two of them that I will post soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

LeReen said...

OH MY GOODNESS PATI!!! These are such great picture you took of my family and me! I especiallly LOVE the ones of my little girl! You're making it hard to choose which one will be in our christmas card. Thank you again for taking our photos! You have such a wonderful talent!

LeReen

lisi said...

she is adorable.. her cheeks!! darling..
thanks for sharing these pictures!
bless you today pati~

lisi said...

oh! the mommy is beautiful! and dad is handsome too!
they are a special family... ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!