WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, September 5, 2008

What Cancer Cannot Do

My time has been so limited to blog lately, but as you all know our family has been facing cancer.

I was talking to a friend last night and I was reminded of this poem-- or statement. I read this at the funeral of one who's life was taken by cancer.

It is a strong reminder of what this disease is incapable of. I thought I would share it today---

What Cancer Cannot Do

It cannot cripple love

It cannot dissolve faith
It cannot destroy peace
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot suppress memories
It cannot silence courage
It cannot invade the soul
It cannot steal eternal life
It cannot conquer the spirit





LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

I'm in New Mexico with my Mom and I took her through your entire blog.The tears ran down her cheek as she was so inspired by your belief, courage, love and faith in God. She sends her love and prayers for you, Peter and your precious chldren. Life is BEAUTIFUL and It's those things that Cancer can't take!! We Love You!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!