WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, September 18, 2008

I can see the other side...

It's out there! I know it!

This week has felt busy... so much to do in such a short time. There has been no treatment this week. We're waiting... for things to start. Radiation-- more chemo.

I know what's coming... the days will be full of challenge!

But just like these little guys... I'm looking to the other side--- keeping it in my mind's eye.
Holding onto it-- with a firm grip!

Photobucket
I know we'll get there!

I am really trying to get some basics done-- a good clean home, food in the freezer. And I'm also really trying to finish my official photography website. I am SO close! So it's coming - very soon---- before things get a little crazy!

Thank you all for choosing to share in this with us--- in any small way.

So thankful!

Pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Pati,-You are AMAZING and we're right beside you looking through the fence with you and YES we do see the other side so close.

God Bless

Hugs
Johnnie

lisi said...

this b/w picture is precious.. really full of depth, and so simple and sweet..
love that~
with love, lisette

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!