WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mom's with Kids Needed

As you may know, I am providing photography for this year's Poinsetta Festival at Gardener's World in Phoenix.... Every year they harvest over 20,000 poinsettas...


They have asked me to be involved in their media coverage regarding the event. They are having channel 3 and Fox news do some media spots on 2 separate days. They would love to have children be involved in the news spots... So if any of you would like to participate.... we'd love to have you.


I do realize that the new coverage IS during the first part of school..... so you may not want to do it. But it is a chance for your kids to be on TV... which is always exciting. Please let me know if you would like to participate. Bring a friend too!



Here is the info they sent me:


Hello Pati, Thanks so much for your enthusiastic willingness to help us out with our exciting Media Coverage.

Monday Dec. 1 LIVE on Ch 3 hits are between 6:30-9:00am.
Friday Dec. 5 LIVE on Fox 10 hits are between 8-9am.


We're looking for families and kids to come out and have a good time with a "sampling" of what the poinsettia festival has to offer. do crafts, ride the tractor, etc. ---------------


SO.... all you moms just let me know if you'd like to join us and bring a friend!


Photobucket


Also--- here are my available session times:

Friday December 5th & 12th

11:00
12:00
12:30
1:00 12-5 - booked

Saturday December 6th & 13th

10:00
10:30
11:00
12:00
12:30
1:00 12/6-booked
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00

Sunday December 7th & 14th

11:00
11:30---12/14 booked
12:00
12:30
1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00

Let the fun begin!

1 comments:

lisi said...

wowza!!! can't wait to see the blog after you all have amazing pictures and memories.. mmm...
love this!
hugs~

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!