WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picking a BONE with you...

Meet the Bone Family---- they were just downright fun!! Totally full of LIFE!
This family goes to my church-- and I just had such a wonderful time capturing some great moments with them~

Photobucket


Christy asked if I could get some shots of the kids on the trampoline... that was great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now.... you met Matt yesterday--
Photobucket

Meet his brother David!
Photobucket

They gave their sister Luann a run for her money--- I love these sibling shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papa Bone--- or Mr. Jim was just as funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket


So here's the whole gang--- pets and all! Whew!

Photobucket

One of the dogs-- I forget the name... was very intereseted in me. He/she just keep creeping towards me!

Photobucket

I just love this Family!!

Photobucket


Thank you all so much--- what a priviledge for me!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

God Bless the Bone Family--- always!

Pati

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

fun--enjoying life--laughter--happy!!! What a GREAT Family!!! The pets make it all complete!!!
This is EXTREME lifestyle photography!!! LUV it!!!!!

hugs johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!