WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shelby, Josh & Jake

These kids were awesome! I fell in love with each of their personalities.
This is just a glimpse of their photoshoot.

I had fun with this shot. It's definately photoshop inhanced--- I brought out lots more blues-purples. And I love it!

More to come.....

Photobucket

4 comments:

Annie said...

This would be beautiful on canvas!!!

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!! The color and the silouette effect is beautiful!!! I agree with annie--canvas would be gorgeous!!!!

lisi said...

pati, i love this photo!!!!!
what a great idea/shadows and the beauty of the sunset! how amazing!
thanks for sharing these 3 cool youngin's!
monday blessings to you and your family! love, lisi

Anonymous said...

Wow, This one is a postcard/poster for ALL to see!!! You are TALENTED and BLESSED!! I look forward to every post. Our blessings to your family!

Stacey

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!