WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my job...

I just love it!!

To have a chance to capture beautiful families and children with my camera-- I just feel so blessed!

This is Gianna--- cute as a button and just SO sweet!!

Photobucket

Here's the entire family--- Jeff & Susan with their children Gianna and David!
Photobucket

David adores dad--- you can just tell!

Photobucket

And I just loved some of his expressions-- it was like he could see right through into my little heart.

Photobucket


Photobucket

This was one of my favorites-- David is such the BIG brother to his little sister-- it was so precious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this shot!!

Photobucket

David is smart as a whip and animated! This shot kills me-- it's kinda like... "here I am"

Photobucket


Photobucket

Who needs to see anyway?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Susan wanted this shot--- thank you Susan. It turned out wonderful!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Lord,

Bless and protect this family always!! May they walk in peace, joy and love all their days!!

Amen!

Thank you Ross Family!
Pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Through the beauty of your photos, it is always so clear that you do LOVE your job!! What a blessing you are to those you photo!!

Gianna is so precious with her umbrella. Beautiful photos!! FUN!!

hugs johnnie

lisi said...

pati, love love love these family shots!!
what beautiful eyes they all have!!
i love the close-up of gianna girly! sooo beautyful!
the 4some shot was cool, too!
i love seeing these.. always fills me up with shunshine!
oh.. speaking of.. i'm sending you a simple pic of jax in the 'spotlight'. (i know you've been enjoying the light shine lately on your blog!!)
bless you this early eve, pati!
may the rays of HIS shunshine fill and permeate your heart, soul and mind..
hugs from texas~
lisi

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!