WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Best Big Brother in the World!

Meet Jack-- and his Brother Jason. Not only are they brother-- but I can tell you that they are truly best friends!

Photobucket

I have had many photoshoots in the past month--- but I saw one of the sweetest things during my shoot with Jack & Jason.

This is Big Brother Jack--

Photobucket

Little Brother Jason--

Photobucket

Everytime I was taking their photos--- Jack would put his arm around his brother Jason.
Not once--- did I ever ask him to do that-- he just did it. Every type of shot we did-- the arm went around little brother!

It was SO precious! So I wanted to share those shots with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jack... you are an awesome BIG brother!! Thank you both!

Pati

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Best Friends--brothers--life-together-sharing--You can tell Jack takes care of his little brother! My favorite is the fence looking through to what lies ahead on the other side.

luv u
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!