WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Mini Portrait Sessions

This is for all the families looking for that one "family photo" for this year's Christmas Cards.

I have the answer... POINSETTIAS!

Photobucket

I have teamed up with Gardener's World, http://www.gardenpro.net/ a local nursery in Phoenix, to provide professional photography for their 23rd annual "Poinsettia Festival."

Every Christmas Season they harvest over 20,000 poinsettias in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. It is a spectacular site!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will be providing family photo opportunities throughout the weekend! Sessions run 15-20 minutes and are designed to provide your family with that special photo for this year's Christmas Card!

What better backdrop than this?

Photobucket

There will be several locations set up under a large tent for that perfect photo.
Simply e-mail me at
pati@patipakulis.com to schedule your appointment now!

I've included a few more photos that I took inside their nursery. It was just so beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mini Session Apointments times are as follows:

Friday December 5th & 12th

11:00
12:00
12:30
1:00

Saturday December 6th & 13th

10:00
10:30
11:00
12:00
12:30
1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00

Sunday December 7th & 14th

11:00
11:30---12/14 booked
12:00
12:30
1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00

What a wonderful way to enjoy an amazing festival, and take care of your family Christmas photo!

Of course your can also pick up some beautiful poinsettias for your home. The festival will also have self-guided nursery tours, tractor-wagon rides, great food and crafts from local artisans. It is a great family event!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to see you there!


Pati

5 comments:

Orngyee said...

Whoa!!!!! You guys look SO much older and mature! I can't believe those are the same kids I knew! =D

Hope to see you guys soon!

--Danielle B. ;)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures of Gardener's World Poinsettia Festival. I have attended before and it is well worth seeing the beauty and feeling the Christmas Spirit.

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! what an awesome opportunity, have a great time! I wish we could come, maybe next year... :)

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!! What an absolutely beautiful place for Christmas Photos!!!
Colin, Julia, Lissy you guys are cute as a bug oh and quite handsome, Colin!!!

Can't wait to visit Gardners World!!

luv u

johnnie

lisi said...

love these pati!!!!!! wow!!! how beautiful!!
your children are gorgeous and the setting is really christmas!
thanks for sharing these.. wish we could be there.. :-)
love, lisi

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!