WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a bit of sunshine

Photobucket

This is Little Gianna -- completely adorable. You'll see more soon. I just loved this shot of her. Lately I've been so intrigued with how I can use the direct sunlight in my photographs.

This is Gianna's brother David---- I will post much more to come on him too. He's definately a character!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Annie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that sun!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful. Love your eye for light and color. Can't wait to see our pictures. Thanks Pati

Johnnie and Clint said...

These little guys are so CUTE!!
children...the sunshine of life....The sun was always just "HOT" to me but the way you use it for natural light and beauty is WOW!!!

johnnnie

lisi said...

so great, pati! love the parasol babydoll gianna!
her bro looks almost like he's surrounded by snow! :-)
thanks for sharing.. bless you this monday, hey hey!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

Holy cow! That sun is perfect!! Where is this place, it's so awesome :) I'd love to try it out sometime!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!