WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Soulographer

I had the opportunity recently to attend an amazing workshop.

The photographer, Skye Hardwick, http://www.workofheart.typepad.com/soulographer has become one of my favorite children's photographers. Being a part of her workshop was truly gift.

We spent one afternoon with some children models...(LOTS of fun)
and I just wanted to share a few of my favorite shots with you. It's amazing what a bit of light can do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow Pati! These are beautiful photos!! Can't wait to hear about the workshop :)

Johnnie and Clint said...

Ubelievable pati, these photos are AWESOME!! You have such an amazing talent. God Bless you!!

Peter, you have an amazing wife!!!

we luv u guys so much,
I thank God everyday for you!!

clint and johnnie

lisi said...

pati! these are gorgeous pictures of these young beauties!!!
thank you for sharing these...
the lighting seems so perfect outdoors, doesn't it?! love this time of year.. bless you all this weekend with fun and laughter!!
hugs from waxahachie!!

Kate Rivas said...

Hi Pati!
I am truly amazed and inspired by your work. Each time Jonathan and I receive an email about your website, I always read it from start to finish and always say to myself that I am going to post a comment and then never do. Please know that everything is ALWAYS read by us and we are so happy and thankful you have found this new calling in your life. We love you all and are, again, so happy for the avenues your photography has taken you on and will continue to take you to.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!