WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I've Got a Secret"

This is the name of Dr. Danaluk's most recent ad campaign!

Photobucket


Dr. D is the best orthodontist in Ahwatukee! He asked me to do the photography for his " I've got a Secret" ad campaign. He wanted to use real patients to advertise his behind the teeth and invisilign braces.

These braces are not seen outwardly-- so they're "a secret." They're wonderful for adults who need braces, but don't want to go throught the "braces phase" of life.

I photographed 7-8 of his patients for this campaign. The ads will be printed in the Ahwatukee Foothills News for the next several weeks. It was pretty exciting to open the newspaper and see a photograph that I took. Lots of fun!!!

Thank you Dr. D for the opportunity!


Photobucket

For more information on I-braces or Invisilign go to Team Orthodontics:

http://www.teamorthodontics.com/


Pati

4 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

This is so Awesome!! Another avenue for photography!!! You are so creative!!! luv it

johnnie

Amy said...

WOOP Girl!! That is way awesome!!

How amazingly fun is that?????

:)

Annie said...

Pati - that is SO cool!!

lisi said...

very cool! love that name too!
joy williams has a song, by surprise, that made me start singing it when i saw your blog today!! (i've got a secret to tell, she sings!) hehehe
i'm so proud for you, pati!
bless you~
oh.. amy and i are tagging you!!
check out our blogs, if you'd like and can! simple fun~
love, lis

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!