WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mr. Matt

I haven't had an opportunity yet to photograph a "male" High School Senior.
For the record, Matthew is a recent graduate.

While photographing his family, his mom asked me to take a few photos of Matthew.
So I did--- with pleasure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now it seems so far, that guys are not as big on the whole "Senior Photo" thing as the girls are--- but wow!

There's just something about photographing a young man as he begins to face the world. I love the determination and confidence that seems to pour out of Matthew.

Thanks Matthew!! It wasn't so bad right? ;-)

Family photos to come.......

Pati

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm the Mom, but WOW Pati they are awesome. You did a great job and thank you so very much. Cristy

lisi said...

very cool! matt looks like a musician.. so handsome, too! :-) love the way you capture the person in every photo slide~
love to you tonight!
lisi

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a handsome young man brave enough to get his pictures taken. They came out incredible! As always incredible pictures. How do you find all these incredible eyes!!!!!
Stacey

Johnnie and Clint said...

GREAT shots pati, I love the black and white photos. Background was perfect with the red.

johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!