WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On a lighter note...

So I introduced these 3 beautiful children to you the other day. They were standing by the tree with the sun shining through. Shelby, Jake and Josh!
I loved each of them!
Photobucket

Shelby is a beautiful H.S. senior-- and from what I saw-- quite the amazing big sister to her brothers.

Photobucket

Jake is a bit quiet-- at least around me... and really seems to go with the flow.

Photobucket

These two were definately ALL BOY-- and BROTHERS! They went from playing to wrestling - to serious wrestling - to back to playing. TOTAL brothers!
Photobucket

Josh was charming-- and lives in the moment. He wasn't thrilled to be having his pictures taken so I knew that with him-- I truly had to wait and really capture the moments.

This is my favorite shot of him. He climbed this tree and looked right down at me-- sorta proud at how well he scaled it----- so SNAP---- this was what I hoped for!

Photobucket

The two boys had just wrestled quite a bit-- and Jake was actually laying on top of his brother's stomach here. They were a tired-- and I got in close for this photo.

Photobucket

Shelby was just amazing every photo I took of here. I get to do her Senior photos this year and I just can't wait!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was another "captured" moment from Josh--- I love this expression!
Photobucket

I usually take photos up to the very last moments. We were done and walking out the the car... of course Josh jumps on Shelby's back---- so glad my camera was still out. I have learned to keep shooting -- even past the end of the shoot. I have always been lucky to get some sweet shots that way.


Photobucket

So Jake jumps on the her back next--- I loved it!

Photobucket

These kids were just awesome! Thank you Shelby, Josh and Jake-----


Photobucket

3 comments:

Loving Life With Charlize said...

Is this a park that you usually shoot at? It looks like a fun place to just take the kiddo to play and feed the ducks. You can email me at elisleigh@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind telling me where it is?

Thanks!
Elisha

lisi said...

beautiful children! love the great piggyback shots!! :-)
thanks for sharing, pati..

Johnnie and Clint said...

Great Photo Shoot!! This Park fits the kids. They look like that had so much fun and I know you had a blast!!!

hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!