WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, December 1, 2008

Channel 3 News

We had a fun morning. It began REALLY early! 6:45 to be exact. But it was great!!

We were at Gardener's Wworld for channel 3's "Good Morning Arizona." My kids loved it.
They were on 4 or 5 segments.. so it was a wonderful experience for them!

I looked a bit dorky-- but who cares right? I was just thrilled that the news team zoomed in on my portrait poster!!

I would never have dreamed of this kind of publicity - wooo - whoo!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Friday morning, from 8 to 9 am... we get to do a few LIVE segments with FOX news.
So keep your eyes out. ... and come to the festival this weekend!!

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!!! What FUN!!! This is the most AWESOME publicity one could have !! TV--LIVE--- we will catch you on the tube on Friday!! Julia and Lissy you are MOVIE STARS!! Can I have your autograph? luv u

xoxoxox

johnnie and clint

lisi said...

pati!!!!!! is that you in the hat?!!!
i was looking for blond!! hehehe
this is sooooo cool!!!!!! bring it on! more media and more business papa!!
i sure hope $$ comes in soon over here,,, need to order some jewelry from you!! hoping!
love to you all! lisi

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!